Academic institutions outside the Alliance are invited to collaborate with IINSPIRE LSAMP as partner institutions. Alliance institutions are strongly encouraged to partner with academic institutions to increase academic and professional development opportunities for IINSPIRE LSAMP students. Through academic partnerships, IINSPIRE LSAMP students gain access to undergraduate research opportunities, transfer programming, and opportunities to network with faculty and students outside their home institution.
Benefits to Academic Partners
- Join a network of institutions who are committed to URM STEM student success.
- Access resources to support URM STEM student training and professional development.
- Attend the IINSPIRE LSAMP Annual Conference
- Offer undergraduate research experiences to IINSPIRE LSAMP students
- Collaborate with faculty and staff within the Alliance to support URM STEM student success through transfer programming, mentoring opportunities, or other types of professional development programs.