IINSPIRE LSAMP seeks to leverage resources with undergraduate research programs in an effort to increase research opportunities available for URM STEM students. We understand that quality mentored undergraduate research programs can provide pivotal experiences for our students as they pursue undergraduate and graduate degrees in STEM.
Benefits to Undergraduate Research Programs
- Join a network of institutions and partners who are committed to URM STEM student success
- Gain access to resources and training to support high quality mentoring in undergraduate research.
- Access a pool of high ability URM STEM students.
- Focus on established, high impact strategies for broadening participation in STEM.
- Offer STEM undergraduate research experiences to IINSPIRE LSAMP students.
- Attend the IINSPIRE LSAMP Annual Conference to recruit URM STEM students for research experiences.
- Collaborate with IINSPIRE LSAMP campus directors to support STEM student success through professional development training, mentoring opportunities, and other collaborative programs