IINSPIRE LSAMP seeks to collaborate with faculty and staff across the Alliance in support of underrepresented minority students in STEM majors. To make the greatest impact on students, IINSPIRE leverages its efforts with other individuals, programs, departments, units, and industry or corporate partners. Faculty/staff collaborators mentor students and gain access to a network of STEM professionals and resources both locally and nationally.
Benefits of Faculty/Staff Collaboration
- Join a network of STEM professionals who are passionate about URM STEM student success.
- Access resources to support students’ STEM training and development.
- Co-funding for undergraduate research interns
- Funding for student research supplies
- Funding for student travel to professional conferences
- Access resources and training focused on inclusive pedagogy and faculty mentoring.
- Focus on established, high impact strategies for broadening participation in STEM.
How do I get involved?
- Mentor an IINSPIRE LSAMP student in undergraduate research.
- Connect with your institution’s IINSPIRE LSAMP campus director to support URM student success on your campus.
- Attend or present at the IINSPIRE LSAMP Annual Conference.
- Learn about and implement inclusive pedagogy practices through IINSPIRE LSAMP
Questions? Contact your campus director or the Alliance office.